Sunday 2 October 2016

FLY HIGH - DOMINO BOOK - SHEENA DOUGLASS

Fly High Domino Book
A little inspiration 


Using Sheena Douglass stamps
Spectrum Noir pens
Metalic markers
Glossy Accent 
Gems and Lace 

Welcome to my inspiration post and I hope you enjoy seeing how I put together a domino book for such a sweet gift for someone or just a keep sake.  Any images can be used, remember to stamp using permanent ink and the message inside the book can be from just pictures, photos, old fashioned vintage pictures which can be cut to size, the options are really endless.  Decorate with gems, lace, ribbon, its really up to you how you decorate, the end result is always such a treat :)    

Below are some really simple instructions on how I put Fly High together.....remember, its about having fun and you will never get two the same........I have more domino books on my blog as I love putting these little books together. 

Have fun and I hope you do decide to have a go yourself.  Anyone would love to receive such a personal little keepsake, I adore them.  





















2 comments:

Quirky Shepherd said...

Wow Jp this is a fab idea and beautiful xx

Roisin said...

Love this idea Jo......fantastic!! x