Wednesday 12 August 2015

SHEENA DOUGLASS - ITS A DOGS LIFE STAMP SET

For this peaceful little number I have used distress inks for the background, stamped using StazOn black ink ( you don't want it running with the water so that's why I have used solvent ink) Stamps used are Its a Dogs life and Peaceful Lakeside. Used drawing gum over the dog so I could stamp the lake scene without it covering the dogs head, try to get as close to the lines as possible. When all stamped, I rub the gum off and then coloured with brush and water. (No stamper should be without drawing gum, its brilliant)  I hope you like it.....I love doing these kind of scenes.  :) :)   




For the one below I used distress inks for background and Weathered Trees embossing folder.  I went over the raised trees with some black and slightly glittered to give a shimmer.  Stamped the gorgeous dog and coloured with same inks.    Word are from Its a Dogs Life stamp set and are great.  Would make a lovely male card me thinks :) 





No comments: