Saturday 29 August 2015

SHEENA DOUGLASS - LUSCIOUS LOOSESTRIFE EMBOSSING FOLDER

Using the gorgeous Loosestrife embossing folder you can achieve such quick wonderful little creations.  Applying your different mediums you can achieve stunning results that look different.  I have done three makes and absolutely loved doing them.  Different looks, one folder.   :) :)  



Background I used distress inks and tried to achieve an old vintage look, I used the Worn Beautifully stamps from Sheenas collection, words and the little tear mark.  I then embossed the folder and used silk paints to colour in, silver gilding wax was rubbed lightly over to finish off.  Must not forget a little glitter to give it that bling we all love. 






I ran a same sized piece of card through the little slit in the top of the embossing folder three times to get an exact match of the flowers.  I rubbed some gilding was over the embossed  layer and then glittered.  Soooooo pretty in real life.  Soooooooooo quick. 



I love this one, simple !!!  Ran a black piece of card through machine to emboss, painted with Silk paints, silver wax rubbed over the top.  What a gorgeous topper to place on any card.  :) 


No comments: