Sunday 30 August 2015

SHEENA DOUGLASS - LITTLE ACORN STAMP SET

I have used distress inks for back ground and the gorgeous Little Acorn stamp set.  Matted and layered on black .  Coloured in using same inks.  Stamped the leaves and little acorns, coloured and cut out.   Love the words with this set too.  I love him and wish he would wandering into my garden !




Same stamp set below but this time stamped on watercolour card, distressed the edges.  Spritzed a little Gold Dyna paint over too to give a little shimmer (love shimmer hee hee ) Painted image with same inks.  Stamped and cut out leaves and acorns and layered on picture.   Words from same set layered on card and a couple of little wood buttons to decorate and finish.  He is soooooooooo gorgeous.  Nearly forget to mention.....little bit of sparkle here and there, of course lol 




3 comments:

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Two gorgeous Autumnal cards Jo, you've done a wonderful job. I think I really need this stamp and die set! :)

TEDDYINKS said...

Awww bless you, thank you. I would love to see what you make with them :) xxx